From arson to awesome!
This Fire disaster was due to arson. SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello was called on the job to begin services. This kitchen had quiet the transformation! Our techs completely demoed this space down to the studs, and rebuildt with new everything throughout the entire apartment. The kitchen has new electrical wiring, new plumbing, sheetrock, tape, texture and paint. New flooring, molding and baseboards, cabinets, countertops, fixtures, sinks, fridge and stove. Our team and some trusted subcontractors, handled this job from start to finish and the customer was very pleased with our work!
If you experience a loss due to fire, remember SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello! (208) 242-3819