Archived Why SERVPRO Blog Posts
We offer many Services
SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello encompasses a large area that includes the areas of Bingham and Bannock counties the surrounding communities. We offer so many different services to handle any issues that might happen on your home or business.
- Water Damage: Water damage is probably the number one most common problem in homes and businesses. From a dishwasher leaking to a water line failing, here at SERVPRO we have since almost everything. We have a fast response time to help prevent further damage happening inside your home or business. We have state of the art equipment to help remove all the water and dry out the effective areas.
- Fire Damage: Fires often leave nothing behind besides soot and smoke damage when they strict your home or a business. We understand how stressful dealing with this can be after you have lost so much of your personal property. Our professional stuff can and will guide you through every step along the way to rebuild your property.
- Mold Remediation: Mold can be dangerous to those living in the area. If its left untreated it can continue to become more and more hazardous to you and those around the area. We understand how mold works and know that it can be hard at times to get rid of it. Our team members have been trained to get rid of the mold and keep it from returning to your property.
- Biohazard Cleanup: Biohazard cleanup usually involves anything from the body. Such as: urine, bile, blood, etc. Here at SERVPRO Blackfoot/Pocatello we have been trained on how to properly remove these fluids safe and dispose of them to keep you and our environment safe as well.
Call SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello today (208) 242-3819.
New Marketing Car!
We added a fresh new wrap to our marketing car! Covered in water droplets and fire flames we are ready to take it out and show the community.
As we are driving around south-east Idaho we want others to know here at SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello we are continually investing in equipment, training our team members to be the best they can be, and, vehicles that will help us to deliver superior, emergency services to the citizens in our Shelley & Blackfoot (Bingham County), Chubbuck & Pocatello (Bannock County) citizens. We have a love for these communities and hope to show you by providing some of the best possible service you can ask for.
Feel free to wave at us when you see us on the road!
We are an IICRC Franchise
Call SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello today.
SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello
At SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello, our technicians and office members are certified and trained according to SERVPRO corporate and IICRC guidelines and regulations. We are happy to work at whatever time 24/7 to start the restoration process and to create happy customers. We as a company are involved in the community and do all we can to spread awareness of the cause of these losses that can happen. Specializing in mold, fire/smoke, and water restoration and mitigation we will go into residential and commercial properties and do what it takes to complete the job and make it “Like it never even happened.”
Call us at anytime at (208) 242-3819 so we can begin to create happy customers!!
Satisfied customers of SERVPRO Blackfoot/Pocatello
Our customers are our main priorty here at SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello
We strive every day to ensure that our quality of work is up to the highest standard and we are always so happy to get positive feedback from our customers.
Here are some recent quotes from real customers:
“We have had them come a few times to help us with fixing water damage and mold in our house. Tyler and his team were able to answer any questions I had and exceeded my expectations. I couldn’t be happier with the finished product!”
“We recently had an upstairs bathroom flood. Within a few hours of finding the damage, Tyler and his crew were here to start getting it fixed. And that’s pretty impressive since he came from an hour and a half away. He came back each day to check on things and gave me regular updates. He did a great job in communicating where we were every step of the way. They were AMAZING to work with!!!! Kind, courteous and professional!!! I highly recommend them!!!!”
“We had a leak from our refrigerator water hose. It went unnoticed until we saw water downstairs. Water was also under our hardwood floor in the kitchen. Tyler at SERVPRO worked well with us to correct the issues we had with fast and efficient service. We would use Tyler's service if needed again. Highly Recommend!!”
"I do not have to say many words cuz these guys are honest and AWESOME!!!"
If you have water damage from something minor such as a toilet leaking or something major to a pipe bursting and flooding your entire home give us a call at (208)242.3819 We are a family owned business and know that each job is not simply a job but is someone allowing us to come into their homes during a very stressful time. One of our main goals is to help make it a little less stressful on you.
For Immediate Service in Blackfoot/Pocatello, Call SERVPRO
Blackfoot/Pocatello Residents: We provide immediate service day or night!
For immediate service give SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello a call. SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to any type and size of disaster in Blackfoot and Pocatello (and surrounding areas). We will respond immediately to your emergency and we have the knowledge and the highly trained staff to handle your restoration or cleaning needs no matter the size.
We are known for our:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Swan Lake
If you have any questions give us a call anytime! 208.242.3819
Pros of Having Renters Insurance
Over 90% of homeowners have an insurance policy on their home however, less than 40% of renters have renters insurance. When a landlord owns the building or home you are living in, they most likely will only have insurance just for the structure but not what is inside.
Unfortunately, your landlord’s property insurance will not help you if a disaster were to strike. Below are a few pros to having renters insurance:
- If your personal belonging have been damaged or stolen, a basic insurance plan will reimburse you for those items.
- Damage caused by a fire or flood will be covered by a renter’s policy. Also, if your apartment or home was severely damaged and was not livable, insurance will pay or help you pay for other living arrangements.
Although you may not be a homeowner, renters insurance provides you with many protections that may be beneficial in the future or in the event of an emergency. Plans can sometimes be as low as $12 a month. Here at SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello, we work with your insurance and here to help! We love happy customers! Call us today – 208.242.3819
Our son Porter checking out the new wrap.
We are currently adding new additions to our fleet of service trucks. Our trucks and marketing vehicles are either wrapped in flames and water or painted that perfect SERVPRO green everyone loves to see. As we are driving around south-east Idaho we want others to know that we are continually investing in equipment, training, and, vehicles that will help us to deliver superior, emergency services to the citizens in our community. One of our main goals here at SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello to create happy customers. We are here to make your life easier in any ways we can.
Feel free to wave at us when you see us on the road!
Give SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello a call today! You can call us at: (208) 242-3819