Be prepared for water damage!
Disasters never wait for the right time to strike. Are you prepared if you experience a loss due to water?
Water Damages happen quite frequently, the most common causes we see are from, failed supply lines, water heaters, leaking toilets, fridges & dishwashers or water coming from outside the home, or storm damages.
What can you do to be prepared?
* Know where all your main shut off's are for your utilities!
1. Be sure that your Home Owners Insurance policy covers floods.
Many policies do not cover outside water source damages, from storms, irrigation systems, or city utilities lines. Call your Insurance agent, before you have a loss.
2. Have regular inspections done, on your homes systems.
Keep up on necessary maintenance on your water heaters, softeners, fridge/freezers, wash machines, and dishwashers. Clean/replace filters regularly and check for any leaks or seepage on hoses, change hoses regularly.
3. Keep gutters and downspouts clear of debris, that can cause overflowing or a back up of water.
4. Maintain trees & vegetation surrounding your home, so no unnecessary damages occur to foundations, gutters, window wells, water or power lines.
5. Regularly check your water pressure and keep a close eye on your water bill, for fluctuation in water usage.
We understands how stressful any type of loss can be. We pride ourselves customer service and quick response times. All our technicians are background checked, drug tested, and are certified through the IICRC. Their certifications range from Water Restoration Technician, Applied Structural Drying, Commercial Drying Specialist, and Applied Microbial Remediation Technician. Click the IICRC link to learn more about these certifications.
Have Questions about Water Damage?
Call us today!