You can put out a fire, but the smoke will linger.
"It wasn't very big, and we got the fire out ourselves, but it still smells."
We get this call a lot. Someone has a fire in their home, but it was handled before anyone had to call the fire department, but two days later your house still smells like burnt ramen and campfire.
No matter how small the fire, smoke and soot will still penetrate in your home and leave a residue that is likely to cause lingering smells that won’t disappear. No amount of Febreze or candles will help.
SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello is here to help! We have the experience and the products that will clean your walls and furniture and help you get your home smelling fresh and clean again. Our mitigation experts know exactly where those smells are lingering and how to get them out.
No matter if it was a grease fire, wood fire, chemical fire, or your kid burnt his top ramen on the stove, we can help!
Call us today, and we'll be there in an hour! (208) 242-3819