You should TRUST your Restoration Company.
Lets face it, the restoration industry has developed a reputation of its own for being less than professional. In the past few years, they seem to be popping up as quickly as car washes and coffee shops, all chasing that easy insurance money. The truth is, insurance claims are never easy money, and if you have a company that doesn't know what they're doing, it's going to end up costing YOU more in the long run, because everything the insurance denies can come back onto the homeowner if you're not careful. If you have an emergency in your home, the last thing you need is an untrained group with less than honest backgrounds going through your personal belongings and a huge bill that can end up as a lien on your home.
So WHY would you choose SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello over the other companies?
1. We're an IICRC certified firm, with IICRC certified technicians. From fire, flood, to biohazard, we make sure our technicians are up to date on all of the regulations of the restoration industry, and we make sure to confront every job with the leading standards. Make sure that you're hiring a company that is always up to date on their certifications, and make sure they can explain to you WHY they are taking the actions to mitigate the way they are. They should be able to explain the process, and why at each step.
2. We do extensive background checks and drug tests. We know that you're going through a terrible situation, and we want you to feel comfortable and safe with us. We make sure that our crews have a clean background and no history of theft or violence. We want you to know that we care about you and your home, and we only hire the best. Not every company here can say the same.
3. We're available 24/7/365. Never hire a restoration company that tells you they can't be there within two hours. Every moment counts after a fire or flood. If you have a biohazard situation, we want to make sure that it's taken care of quickly so you can get back into your home without having to see the mess that was left behind.
4. We're really a cleaning company. We're not just a fire/flood/mold company. We emphasize our ability to take care of ANY cleaning job that goes above and beyond what someone would want to take care of themselves. We use our own special blends of chemicals put together by an entire chemistry team to make sure you have the top of the line quality used on your home, and you can trust that it's truly clean.
5. We will guarantee our work. You deserve to have a home that you're happy to be in, and we promise to make sure that the quality of work is top notch, and if it's not, we'll correct it with not cost to you.
6. No hidden fees! This one is what sets us aside from the other companies in town. We know that you have homeowners insurance for a reason. We always make sure to stay in the parameters of what the insurance adjusters have laid out for us. If we ever come across something that we've done that isn't approved by you or your insurance, it won't become your problem. If you WANT to remodel your home beyond what insurance is paying, we can do that too, but every decision over what your claim is paying will be approved by you before it's completed.
We know that "Restoration" isn't fun. Seeing your home in pieces is one of the hardest moments you'll have, but we promise at the end of the day that your home will look "Like It Never Even Happened®"