Commercial Photo Gallery

Water caused havoc, in this office and small ware house

Water damages in a local office

This loss was in a newly remolded office space, pipes in the ceiling burst, ruining the newly refinished walls and cause major damages to the offices computers, networking systems and office furniture. Good thing they called SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello, to make this loss, Like it never even happened.™

Drying equipment and ducting set in place for mitigation services

Salvation Army Water Loss

This commercial property, experienced a loss due to a roof lea. This leak over the kitchen area, caused damages to a large portion of the ceiling and a majority of the contents inside the facility. SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello, quickly responded and was able to restore and save most of the contents and put this business back together.

Cleaning after an accident

A Real Estate company in town water heater caught on fire. While the water heater was on fire it ended up flooded the room as well.  Here is Willis cleaning the walls of the rooms to make sure all smoke and soot is removed.  We always recommend to check and do maintenance on your water heaters.  

Amy's Kitchen

Teams hard at work cleaning all the ceiling components from smoke and soot. This process can take a lot of time however, its really important to make sure everything is clean. 


Here in Pocatello the Whitman Hotel had major water leak.  Since the Whitman is a historic building we wanted to do as much as possible to keep the original floors and trim. Pictured are our air movers and dehumidifiers (larger machine) getting set up. 

Amy's Kitchen

A larger company in Pocatello, Idaho had a fire inside factory.  The large loss team came in from Oregon and was able to help us out. Pictures is just a few of the materials and equipment needed for the job.