What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
We had a small chimney fire in our home, we called our insurance agent & he recommended, that we call SERVPRO. I was surprised how fast they responded, they were at my home within an hour of us calling. Their workers were friendly and professional. They completed the job in a timely manner and I was impressed with their work and communication.
SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello is helping us restore our camp trailer after it caught fire. Troy is helpful and great to work with.
Tyler did a great job and was so easy to work with!
They were able to complete the job in a timely manner. SERVPRO was also able to store all of our items while the job was underway. Thought staff was great to work with.
After a small kitchen fire SERVPRO was able to come in and fix/clean everything for us. Thank you!
We had a fire in our office building. They were here within an hour and everyday thereafter until it was restored and smell was gone. They saved us time and money in our business with no hassle. Highly recommended!